Employee satisfaction survey
As a manager you can gain an understanding of issues that are important to your employees by conducting an employee satisfaction survey. You will also be able to see how much of a positive effect the efforts of your organisation have on employee satisfaction. You could use the results of an employee satisfaction survey to make improvements to policy, strategy and personnel management within your organisation.
Your employee satisfaction survey with Spilter
An employee satisfaction survey will show you the opinions, expectations and judgments provided by employees on a number of topics. These topics generally relate to the daily job, the working atmosphere, working conditions, training and development opportunities, workload and compensation. With an employee satisfaction survey, employees can express their dissatisfaction and provide comments on how the organisation can improve. With Spilter, you can easily gather this information by holding an online survey. You can choose from different types of questions and categories. Your employees will receive an e-mail with a unique link that will take them directly to the employee satisfaction survey. You can keep an eye on the status online at all times and you can generate a report with analyses and graphs at the touch of a button.
An employee satisfaction survey with Spilter means:
- Easy to create an online survey
- You can add your own logo
- Surveys can be distributed via the Spilter server
- A unique link in the e-mail takes the survey recipient directly to the online survey
- The e-mail can be personalised for each recipient prior to distribution
- Participants take the survey online and they do not need to install any software on their computer
- Surveys can be set up in partial or fully anonymous mode
- You can keep an eye on the status online
- Spilter has unlimited options to create groups for more in-depth analyses
- There is an option to ask registration questions (for example: are you a man/woman, what department do you work in, etc.). These registration questions can be re-used for more in-depth analyses (for example: do men have a different opinion on this subject than women?).
- Many types of questions can be used
- Duplicate responses to open-ended questions can be easily removed
- Responses can be exported to Excel for further analysis
- Spilter registers who has and has not responded so that reminders and thank you e-mails can be sent.
- A report with all analyses and graphs will be generated at the touch of a button
- Spilter supports all web browsers